Young Family Community Resource Center-Teen Parenting Program
The Young Family Community Resource Center teen parenting program enables teen mothers to achieve their fullest potential through structured programs that teach them various life skills while providing them with the support and services to complete their high school education.
The program provides seven essential program services for teen parents:
- Free childcare for teen parents working toward completion of their high school education.
- Confidential peer counseling.
- Child development education.
- Parenting education and skills (for teens mothers and dads).
- Sexual purity education.
- Career development and life skills.
- Information on available community resources.